Invisalign® uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit your teeth. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you'll be proud of. Teeth that are crowded or too widely spaced can create unhealthy conditions, including swollen gums, redness and pocketing, all of which are signs of periodontal (gum) disease. As Invisalign invisibly straightens your teeth, it can also do great things for the health of your mouth.
What are the advantages of Invisalign® over regular braces?
Now nothing comes between your lifestyle and having an incredible smile. BecauseInvisalign® offers you comfort, convenience and virtual invisibility during treatment. With Invisalign, you can:
- Be as active as you like because Invisalign won’t hold you back
- Remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss
- Remove your aligners for special events, eating and brushing
- Unobtrusive in business meetings or social gatherings
- Feel more confident everywhere you go
- Most people won't notice you're in treatment
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth
Is Invisalign® for me?
The Invisalign® system has been successful in giving hundreds of thousands of amazing smiles to both teens and adults. We will create your individual treatment plan using Invisalign’s clear, custom-molded aligners to solve a range of issues including:
How long will my treatment be?
This is determined on a case by case basis and will be discussed at your consultation appointment before the start of treatment.
For more information about Invisalign® please » click here