Jose M. Gurevich, DDS
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry at Baylor College of Dentistry
- University of Florida College of Dentistry
- Nova Southeastern Dental School
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Lindsey Hopkins Educational Center
- Robert Morgan Educational Center
- Invisalign® Certification
- One of the first one-hour teeth whitening centers in South Florida (BriteSmile®)
- American Dental Association®
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Florida Dental Association
- South Florida Dental Association
- International Association of Orthodontists
- Donated Dental Services
- Past board member of the Southeast Florida Academy of General Dentistry
- Past president of the Association of L’ecole Française de Miami
Eduardo P. Guzman, DMD
With 30 years of experience, Dr. Guzman has earned respect from patients and colleagues as a practitioner and leader in advanced implant and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Guzman has a long list of accomplishments, but what patients most remember is his gentle, caring manner.
His physician father introduced him to the love of medicine and for his patients. However, Dr. Guzman had more than his father’s example; a number of signposts along the way directed him to dentistry.
Dr. Guzman says, “I chose dentistry because I wanted to make a difference in people’s lives and make them feel more secure about themselves. I treat my patients like members of my family and make sure they are comfortable throughout the entire procedure.”
Before he gets intimate with a patient’s mouth, he gets to know them as a person. “It’s very important to me to build a relationship with my patients before I treat them. I want to know how many kids they have, what their interests are and what’s going on in their life.” Dr Guzman’s top priority is explaining to the patient in detail the procedures that are being done and the benefits of getting treatment.
His impressive list of accomplishments and memberships include:
- Graduate of the University of Miami
- Graduate of Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- University of Miami residency program
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- Clinical instructor of implant seminars for the American Academy of Facial Esthetics
Sports, skiing, movies and traveling are just a few of Dr. Guzman’s favorite things. He loves to BBQ and smoke food on his Big Green Egg and spend time with friends by the pool. But most of all, he loves spending time with his wife of 20 years, Marlene, along with his sons, Alexander and Nicholas, and his daughter, Maya. Oh, and we cannot forget his other kids, Buster, Bruno and Billie, the family dogs they rescued when they were puppies.
Gabriela Gurevich, DDS
Like a butterfly, Dr. Gabriela Gurevich has had a metamorphic journey to find the magic that ignites a soul. Dr. Gurevich is a wholeness dentist , crystal and reiki student, aromatherapy enthusiast, light worker, healer, candlemaker, and yogi. Similar to the five stages of life, Dr. Gurevich can relate to this complicated process as if every few years she emerges from chrysalis. Dr. Gurevich is honored with the opportunity to spread love, light and hope to the community through yoga. She aspires to help patients align their feelings of wholeness.
Dr. Gurevich will be guiding patients through the world of aromatherapy. She will discuss what are essential oils, recipes and tools to help with anxiety. Her goal is to help integrate body, mind and spirit into the medical field and relieve burn out.
Her beliefs with these practices will continue to teach patients how to slow down and help others do the same. If we take just a few more moments to breathe, we can take better care of ourselves.
- University of Florida, Miami, Florida. AEGD Residency, Graduation: May 2022
- Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Doctor of Dentistry, Graduation: November 2014
- Miami-Dade College, Miami, Florida. Associate of Arts, Business, Graduation: May 2010
- Southwest Miami High School, Miami, Florida. Business Magnet, High School Diploma, Graduation: June 2008
Awards — Certificates — Activities
- Warrior Flow Yoga Teacher Training June 2022
- Revive Mission Trip: Dominican Republic Dental Yoga Mission Trip Feb 2021, supporting the underserved community through communities with dental care and mindfulness routines for dentists
- Aesthetic Advantage NYU 2018
- Rondeau University, four-session orthodontic seminar 2018
- ADA meeting 2017
- Health management Solution, Inc., OSHA training “Compliance” on rules and regulations at Smiles & Sonrisas, November 7, 2016
- Participation in the conference of treatment of hemophilic patients, Universidad Iberoamericana, March 3-4, 2014
- Participation in the conference of treatment protocols for systemically compromised patients, Universidad Iberoamericana, September 19, 2012